CAMPING AND RV PARKING
CAMPSITE AND RV PARKING:
2 Miles from Show Site: Gills Landing RV Park – City of Lebanon https://www.ci.lebanon.or.us/parks/page/gills-landing-reservations
1400 E Grant St., Lebanon, OR 97355; Phone: 541-258-4917
Full hook-up: electricity, water, sewer, cable, Wi-Fi, pets allowed
$40 per day/$230 per week; Seniors: $35 per day/$200 per week
Gill's Landing Reservations
· Reservations for Gill's Landing Campground can be made online at least 3-days prior to your arrival date or available sites are on a first-come, first-served basis.
· Tents are allowed with a self-contained RV in sites that have a tent pad (sites 4, 12, 14 and 18)
· Online reservations can be made year-round up to 12 months in advance. Reservation fees are due at the time of making the reservation. Please review our Cancellation Policy before making your reservation.
· All online reservations must be made at least 3-days prior to your arrival. · CLICK HERE for our secure reservation system.
7.5 Miles from Show Site Waterloo County Park/Linn County Parks Department https://linnparks.com/parks/waterloo/
39510 Gross ST, Lebanon, OR 97355; Phone: 541-967-3917 Full hook up, Tent Camping, Pets Allowed, Restrooms and Showers
Hookup site (water/electric): $30/night | 8 people/ 1 RV/ 2 tents
Non-hookup site: $26/night | 8 people/ 1 RV/ 2 tents
Extra vehicle: $7/night | Extra Vehicle classification chart
Waterloo County Park Reservations
· 109 Campsites are reservable
· 11 Campsites are first-come, first-serve (B-loop)
· 3-night minimum for Memorial Day & Labor Day holidays
· 2-night minimum for any weekend and for the 4th of July holiday
· Reservations must be made at least 4 DAYS PRIOR to arrival. And can be reserved up to one year from arrival date. · Waterloo A/B Loop Map